By Brien Posey
Using Microsoft® writer 2010
More than simply a book!
Get happy with uncomplicated ideas so that you can use to create professional-looking records. Don’t simply examine it: see it, listen it, with step by step video tutorials and worthwhile audio sidebars brought in the course of the loose net version that incorporates each utilizing e-book. For the cost of the ebook, you get on-line entry at any place with an online connection – no books to hold, up-to-date content material, and the advantages of video and audio studying. Way greater than only a publication, this is often all of the support you’ll ever want… the place you will have, should you want!
UNLOCK THE loose internet version – To sign in your utilizing ebook, stopover at quepublishing.com/using.
COVERS: Microsoft® writer 2010
CATEGORY: productiveness Applications
USER point: Beginner
Read Online or Download Using Microsoft Publisher 2010 PDF
Similar desktop publishing books
PostScript, a innovative, device-independent web page description language, is readily changing into the regular for printing top quality built-in textual content and photos. it's a strong, versatile language that has the facility to explain successfully the looks of textual content, pictures, and image fabric at the revealed web page.
Musical notation provided strange demanding situations to the hot craft of printing within the 15th century. Its calls for have been so tricky that the 1st influence of tune from steel kind used to be no longer made till an entire 20 years after the 1st revealed alphabetic texts. by means of the tip of the century dozens of such fonts had seemed all through Europe.
Manly Crafts promises complete step by step directions for 35 artful tasks with not anything frilly, lacy, or pastel in sight. the way to make a 5-cent marriage ceremony band, leather-based iPod case, and paracord bullwhip!
- Dreamweaver MX Extensions
- Adobe Creative Suite 2 How-Tos: 100 Essential Techniques
- Foundation Flex for Designers
- The Official Luxology modo Guide
- The Business Analyst’s Guide to Oracle Hyperion Interactive Reporting 11
- Adobe Acrobat 7 in the Office
Extra info for Using Microsoft Publisher 2010
LET ME TRY IT Setting High-Precision Guides If you need to set the ruler guides with a higher degree of accuracy, you can do so by completing the following steps: 1. Select Publisher’s Page Design tab. 2. Click the Guides icon found on the toolbar. 30 Chapter 2 | G e t t i n g S t a r te d w i t h Pu b l i s h e r 2 0 1 0 3. Choose the Ruler Guides command from the Guides menu. 4. When the Ruler Guides dialog box appears, select either the Horizontal or the Vertical tab, depending on which ruler guide you want to position.
When the Control Panel opens, click the Uninstall a Program link. 3. 6. 4. Click the Uninstall button. 5. When asked if you want to remove Microsoft Office 2010, click Yes. 6. When the process completes, click Close. 7. When prompted, reboot your system. 6 Select the option for Microsoft Office 2010 and click the Uninstall button. com/9780132182591/media What’s New in Publisher 2010 Now that you have Office 2010 up and running, you are probably curious as to how Publisher has changed since the previous version.
4. Click the Guides icon. 5. Choose the Add Vertical Ruler Guide command from the Guides menu. 8. Although the lines shown in the figure look the same as the grid guides that I have already shown you, they are instead linked to the rulers that appear above and to the left of the document. Click the lines and drag them into the desired position by using markers that will appear on the rulers as you begin moving the guide lines. 8 Ruler guides initially look like grid guides. High-Precision Guides Even though dragging and dropping ruler guides works pretty well, drag and drop isn’t exactly a high-precision operation.