By Nyhan, William L.; Barshop, Bruce Allen; Al-Aqeel, Aida I
Read Online or Download Atlas of Inherited Metabolic Diseases 3E PDF
Best endocrinology books
Uncomplicated clinical Endocrinology, 3rd version presents up to date assurance of swiftly unfolding advances within the knowing of hormones enthusiastic about regulating such a lot facets of physically services. The dialogue specializes in molecular and mobile facets of hormone construction and motion firmly rooted within the context of integrative body structure.
Until eventually lately, the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone process has been thought of a systemic endocrine hormonal procedure completely. it truly is referred to now that every portion of the renin-angiotensin procedure is produced, synthesized and certainly, found in many organisms together with the center and vessels. This quantity provides the latest medical and laboratory studies of the prime physicians and investigators within the box of the neighborhood cardiac renin-angiotensin aldosterone approach.
Magnesium is the fourth so much ample mineral within the physique and is key to reliable health and wellbeing. nearly 50 according to cent of overall physique magnesium is located in bone. the opposite part is located predominantly inside of cells of physique tissues and organs. only one in keeping with cent of magnesium is located in blood, however the physique works very difficult to maintain blood degrees of magnesium consistent.
- Endocrinology and Diabetes: A Problem-Oriented Approach
- Yearbook of Pediatric Endocrinology 2010: Endorsed by the European Society for Paediatric Endocrinology
- Levin and O'Neal's The Diabetic Foot
- Natriuretic Peptides
- Reproductive Endocrinology And Fertility
Additional info for Atlas of Inherited Metabolic Diseases 3E
Jansen R, Ledley FD. Heterozygous mutations at the mut locus in fibroblasts with mut0 methylmalonic acidemia identified by PCR cDNA cloning. Am J Hum Genet 1990; 47: 808. Ledley FD, Crane AM, Lumetta M. Heterogeneous alleles and expression of methylmalonyl CoA mutase in mut methylmalonic acidemia. Am J Hum Genet 1990; 47: 808. Wilkemeyer MG, Crane AM, Ledley FD. Differential diagnosis of mut and cbl methylmalonic aciduria by DNA-mediated gene transfer in primary fibroblasts. J Clin Invest 1991; 87: 915.
Eur J Pediatr 1990; 149: 792. 109. Walter JH, Thompson GN, Leonard JV et al. Contribution of amino acid catabolism to propionate production in methylmalonic acidemia. Lancet 1989; 1: 1298. 110. Snyderman S, Sansaricq C, Norton P et al. The use of neomycin in the treatment of methylmalonic acidemia. Pediatrics 1972; 50: 925. 111. Thompson GN, Chalmers RA. Increased urinary metabolite excretion during fasting in disorders of propionate metabolism. Pediatr Res 1990; 27: 413. 112. Saudubray JM, Ogier H, Charpentier C et al.
114. Wolff JA, Carroll JE, Thuy LP et al. Carnitine reduces fasting ketogenesis in patients with disorders of propionate metabolism. Lancet 1986; 1: 289. 32 Methylmalonic acidemia 115. Marsden D, Barshop BA, Capistrano-Estrada S et al. Anabolic effect of human growth hormone: management of inherited disorders of catabolic pathways. Biochem Med Metab Biol 1994; 52: 145. 116. Van’t Hoff WG, McKiernan PJ, Surtees RAH, Leonard JV. Liver transplantation for methylmalonic acidemia. Eur J Pediatr 1999; 158: S70.